Thursday, December 15, 2005

Contest

Okay, after an entire week I have received exactly two crank calls for the most recent contest. One was a mildly amusing tale of mental midgetry, and the other call was a dude who forgot what he was going to say because my phone rang too many times. So, due to a lack of contestants, I'm bagging the crank call contest and announcing a new contest.

Since we are rapidly approaching holidays, I thought it might be nice to have some Seasons Greetings cards to hang on the ol' BBHC "online mantle." For this new contest, I am asking that participants look online and find some holiday e-cards. Send your e-card to me at bareboneshc@hotmail.com with an original, heartfelt personalized message of holiday cheer/nastiness/humbugery/potshots like this one. Any contestant sending a card worthy of going onto the mantle (I will post it on the site) will get to choose one gift from Santa's sack. Please include your real email address so I know how to contact the winners.

The contents of the bag:

*Blue Monday "Rewritten" LP -- purple
*Internal Affairs s/t LP -- green vinyl
*Set To Explode s/t CD
*86 Mentality s/t CD
*Hardware Fanzine "Complete Collection" CD
*Right On "No Joke" EP -- Pink vinyl, pink cover

Contest Ends December 24, 2005 at 11:59 p.m.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home